Versatile musicians for Top 40's band

ZACT BR

Hi, looking for a musicians to form a top 40's band probably with experienced and able to sing lead and back-up vocals will do good. Inviting keyboardist/Lead vocals/Guitarist/percussive drummer with rhythm. Only to those serious musicians. Thank you.

Hi, looking for a musicians to form a top 40's band probably with experienced and able to sing lead and back-up vocals will do good. Inviting keyboardist/Lead vocals/Guitarist/percussive drummer with rhythm. Only to those serious musicians. Thank you. [/QUOTE,

Hi there ...

Im a beginner drummer but i can play percussions like congga , bonggo, djembe & darbuka .. Not forgetting side s like shakes n tumberine, chimes & cymbals ..
I have my own percussion instruments .

Looking forward to hear from u.

Thks,
Rudi ( 84817306 )

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, looking for a musicians to form a top 40's band probably with experienced and able to sing lead and back-up vocals will do good. Inviting keyboardist/Lead vocals/Guitarist/percussive drummer with rhythm. Only to those serious musicians. Thank you. [/QUOTE,

Hi there ...

Im a beginner drummer but i can play percussions like congga , bonggo, djembe & darbuka .. Not forgetting side s like shakes n tumberine, chimes & cymbals ..

Thks,
Rudi ( 84817306 )

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there ...

Thks,
Rudi ( 84817306 )

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there ...

Thks,
Rudi ( 84817306 )

Back