US/FS: Rare Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty Made in U.S.A Very Nice!!!

Angelloveguitars

Hi Softies,
A nice found here... For sale is my 1990/91 Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty 100% original and in excellent condition.
She is a true beauty in person. i am putting her up for sale now just for some days... Hope someone will be interested giving her a good home for me A.S.A.P. You will not find another 24 years old LP Custom in this condition.

Condition: Very nice & clean Black Beauty, a very beautiful Gibson Les Paul Custom. Guitar had a very tiny ding on the black finish at the front body where the arm rest, I did touch up with a tiny drop of black finish then polish it. no big deal, the guitar is a real beauty. other wise there's no issue. This is a great guitar for the look and feels and sounds very nice. The pickups are Gibson Pat# with sweet vintage tone, they are original to the guitar!!!
Frets are fine. No cracks, no breaks, no repaired. Comes with original Gibson brown hard case

Price: 2850 usd shipped from San Francisco bay area by USPS Priority International. You will love this baby, i do.

Payment: Paypal gift or bank wire transfer (buyer must pay for the service fee). When full payment is clear, i will let you know right away and shipping/handling guitar out in the same or next business day. No worries, be happy that I sold and shipped another Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty to a Soft member here before and James is on my fb friend list so :)

Contact, pm me here or email atomega at hot mail dot com. I may give the potential buyer my US cell#, so we can talk or FaceTime with me and the guitar if you are using the iPhone.

Please, look at the actual pics of the guitar.
Thanks and kind regards,
ALG

IMG_0763_zps1503eca6.jpg

IMG_0767_zps6be3408c.jpg

IMG_0766_zps5e02e933.jpg

IMG_0768_zps7d4034da.jpg

IMG_0772_zps37f95f21.jpg

IMG_0774_zps2fe9ce55.jpg

IMG_0777_zpsc8605072.jpg

Back