[URGENT] WTS Ibanez Artwood AW200ECE-VV ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR GOING CHEAP/OFFER ME

evanate

Hi all,
I have an Ibanez Artwood AW200ECE in Vintage Violin finish for sale. It is in excellent condition and still looks the way it did when I bought it new at the store, MSRP was $1199 new. CRAFTED IN KOREA. BOUGHT IT ONE AND A HALF YEARS AGO, SELLING IT AT $450 OR TEXT ME YOUR BEST OFFER. SELLING IT AS I LOST INTEREST IN GUITAR. WILL DELIVER FOR $10 MORE.

WILL THROW IN A FREE ROCKBAG (WORTH $100).

10/10 WORKING CONDITION
9.5/10 COSMETIC CONDITION

CONTACT ME AT nine 6 nine 8 two 8 six 8 or evanate@live.com THANK YOU.

REVIEWS: "AW200ECEVV: The Artwood series offers a great selection. I played various models in the price range and loved the AW200CEVV right away. I went through almost every guitar in the shop. It has nice action and a good feel for the neck, with nice brass Grover tuners. I love the quilted maple look and antique-type finish and of course the sound works for me. The brightness from the maple is great for worship strumming, sounding light yet cutting through the mix. Through the amp, you experience the Fishman pickup and EQ. I used Elixar strings, but have found that phospherous bronze sound the best for me. Unplugged, I enjoy the sound and have recorded both miking the hole/’neck and through the pickup with success."

Last edited:
Back