ULTRA SLEEK DESIGN & LIGHT WEIGHT ''13-Inch'' (MACBOOK AIR 1ST GEN) 9/10 ($800) NEG !

smoochy

ULTRA SLEEK DESIGN & LIGHT WEIGHT ''13-Inch'' (MACBOOK AIR 1ST GEN) 9/10 ($800) NEG !

Apple Macbook Air Introduction
Apple is an extremely unique Company for making electronic goods. They are very famous for their Apple ipod but are growing rapidly in other parts of electronic goods manufacturing like smartphones and laptops. There are a range of Apple Macbook laptops to choose from but I will be telling you about the Apple Macbook Air. The first version of the Apple Macbook Air was released in January 29th 2008. This awesome Apple laptop is the thinnest laptop ever created, also the lightest. Infact this laptop is lighter than many notepads. How amazing is that? Can you believe that the battery life lasts for about 5-7 hours? Which is better than most laptops battery life. The built in apps that you get are: iphotos, mail, icalendar, imovie, safari, HD face time, address book, time machine, Apple Mac app store and a garage band. I’ll also be explaining about what the apps are and how it’s useful later on this review

~NEW LED SCREEN/BATTERY/KEYBOARD PROTECTOR SINCE DAY 1 IN GOOD HANDS . INTERESTED PARTIES DO REACH FOR ME .

FURMAN
:p

Back