Two originals - Kai

kaiost

Just posted an introduction in the intro section. In short, I'm new to Singapore and looking to get back into music after a bit of a lay off.

I've just created a myspace music page, and uploaded two tracks (it may take a few hours for them to appear - my apologies if they aren't there yet). Address is: www.myspace.com/kaiost

a note on the recordings: I've done most of my recording on a tape 4-track and a digital 8-track in recent years, but don't have those tracks on my laptop here in Singapore. The tracks I posted were recorded on a PC some years ago, but were made very quickly (one afternoon) and only to test some new software, with a crappy mic and without too much effort to get a decent sound. Result is that the quality is fairly poor, and only listenable through headphones (since that's what I mixed with). All the instruments/parts are me.

If anyone finds this direction interesting, please do check out my intro (err, in the intro section...), as I'm looking for others to potentially play with.

Streets of Rome - enjoyed it. hear some dylan influence but you don't sound like him so that's good i suppose.

interesting stuff .... you should come down to the Corey Nonis tribute gig for a jam

OMG that was GREAT!!!! Its sure got some unusual sensation listening to these song esp the streets of rome! Thumbs up!!!

I've Got No Patience

Hi Kai,

I really liked I've Got No Patience as it reminded me a tinge of Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan & Tom Waits.

Cheers! To Originals!

Geraldine

Back