True Original Rock Lead Guitarist looking for A commited serious Band

NoteWriter

Been hopping around bands recently, because i have no interest in playing emotional songs and always doing covers and playing other band's songs.

I'm 19 and I am very experienced in all guitar techniques and i am looking for a committed band that plays truly good sounding music, not messy stuff or just plain damn boring shyt.

I play all genres of music yes, but I do not want to play anything that dosent stand out and as long as your taste in music is truly good, i am willing to commit my skills to be the best they can be for your band, i gaurentee.

I'm looking for a band that plays Originals, Firm.

I play a les paul, a stratocaster and long neck to suit all types of music. I can play anything n everything if given time, and i can easily improvise solos and rhythms.

Apart from my 5 years experience of playing electric guitar, i am also experienced in live recording, mixing and mastering of audio file and compilation.

Lastly, here are my biggest influences,
Led Zeppelin, Green Day, Guns n Roses, Blink 182, Paramore, The Killers, Fountains of wayne, Metallica, Iron Maiden, The All - American Rejects, U2, Journey, Kiss, AC/DC, Van Halen, Dire straits, Jimi Hendrix.

My playing style resembles Eddie Van Halen, Slash n Jimmy Paige. I'm not joking, you can see me play if you dont believe, try me :)

My number is 93293839, sms me or call me during non-peak hours, I will definitely reply,,, keep the music alive guys.

Also i have a preference for female vocalists, but just a preference. Rock On \w/.

Back