Top 40s and Pop band looking for a Keyboardist

Rohai

Hello Fellow softies,

We're a young dynamic band that plays mainly covers of Pop, Top 40s and some rock songs and we're looking for a Keys player to join us in our weekly jamming sessions and regular gigs.

We cover numbers from katy Perry, Bruno mars, The Killers, Journey, Maroon 5, adele, Foo fighters and many more. We have a good mix of male and female members and also a diverse age group range from early 20s to mid 30s.

If you're a keys player and looking to join a band do hit me @ 92723391. You don't have to be very experienced but what we look for is someone who's committed and dedicated to grow with us as a band. Cheers!

Hello Fellow softies,

We're a young dynamic band that plays mainly covers of Pop, Top 40s and some rock songs and we're looking for a Keys player to join us in our weekly jamming sessions and regular gigs.

We cover numbers from katy Perry, Bruno mars, The Killers, Journey, Maroon 5, adele, Foo fighters and many more. We have a good mix of male and female members and also a diverse age group range from early 20s to mid 30s.

If you're a keys player and looking to join a band do hit me @ 92723391. You don't have to be very experienced but what we look for is someone who's committed and dedicated to grow with us as a band. Cheers!

im faisal..im a pianist..i did msg u at your hp but no to reply.

Back