Support local talent.

jackmann

Hi everybody.

I wrote this chapter pertaining to the local talent.
I think we are getting better up to date.

Our music industries also warmly welcome more local talent,including broadcasting media corp.

U don't have to wait for snow white come to kiss u.

U have to think wisely,let begin now no waste time do it .support it and be somebody with identity and originality. MUSIC( MADE IN SINGAPORE )

COOL:
Good Luck
Thank you

The Kopi Tiam Musician.
Jackmann

Yes, they are promoting local talent more, but only in the more 'normal' genres like pop and rock, which are accepted by more people. The media is still rejecting genres like metal for a lot of reasons. This makes it hard for the musicians in those genres to really make themselves known out there. However, having the media start to promote rock and pop is a good step towards the ultimate goal, letting Singapore music be known out there, be it rock, classical, pop, metal, blues, jazz or others.

Support Local Talent

Hi ..

That great cool yup.

I just want to share my small opinion with u brother.

Musicians from Europe and United state, there are always want to be to their originality and creative with their own trademark.

U know down there, most of the peoples they salute to the musicians who have their own original music.

They fully support and very encouraging sign.

We hope sooner or later Singapore Will become like that, and things getting better.

www.myspace.com/humblepie780

Thank you.

Last edited:
there are many reasons, which are too numerous to state here, why we will almost never get there. but the key words are "mindset", "education system", "social expectations", "money", and "hobby versus profession".

Back