'sup Everyone. Wannabe Lead Vocalist here.

Ash Satoshi

Okay so hi there. Name's Ash Satoshi. I've been performing as a solo singer at fan events like J-Life Fantasia and Cosfest for a short while now but I've had a goal of mine that's on my bucket list and that's to make it big as a lead vocalist for a J-Pop/J-Rock band. Plus, I've had a couple of friends of mine recommending me to join a band. So under a suggestion from one of my friends (Shoutout to Jeno of 2B Pencils!), I've joined these forums, looking for musicians with the same level of passion as me in J-Music for jam sessions or to form a band with me or something. Open to anything though, like joining bands and stuff.

As for my taste in music (For those curious to know what kind of music I'm into), I love J-Music in general. Well, if you want me to be specific, I love anisong and songs from T.M.Revolution, fripSide, ALTIMA, or even Mami Kawada or those similar kind of songs. But for the kind of music I've longed to try out, I love those Metal/Trance type of music, kinda like BABYMETAL but without the "moe" or "cute" part. I do listen to other bands like flumpool, BREAKERZ, ONE OK ROCK and Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas (Though I can't sing "Screamo"), just to name a few.

As for my inspiration as a singer and my singing style, I look to Psychic Lover, Masaki Endo, Hironobu Kageyama, DAIGO of BREAKERZ, Gackt, TM Revolution and Nagareda Project for inspiration in singing, those I look to other singers as inspiration too.

Anyway, this is just a short intro of me. Feel me to comment or PM to ask more of me. I'm an open book. Anyway, hi there and hope we can get along. :)

Back