Studio Engineer Offering Editing services

jforjake

Hi i'm Jake currently @ 19 years of age studying Video and Audio. I've been in the music world for about 5 years now and started to explore Studio Engineering 2 years back.

The reason why I offer this services is because I do know a few studio engineers around and a lot of them after they finish recording a band, their ears are not "fresh" anymore so if they were to continue doing editing, firstly, quality might not be that good and also even if they can finish doing editing, it wouldnt take too long for them to get really tired doing everything. To me, quality always comes first.

Right now, I have a Cubase 5 which I record and mix on my own stuff but now what I really want to focus on is doing Tracks Editing for example making the song sound "tighter". It's the first phase of Audio production and I've most confident in this area for now. The way I like to work it out is that, you sending over the track and I edit it and send it back to you.

The catch is that if the song cannot be disclosed yet, we can have an agreement or a contract base thing before we proceed as I know issues like this are very sensitive. But I do respect that we are working on album songs or EP or whatever but normally I work alone at home and I work professionally, I don't go around telling people what stuff i'm working on now.

A very small sum would be charge at a super cheap rate because all I really want is to just improve on it. We can discussed further afterwards.

So for those who are interested,
Please do email me at jiancaikoh@hotmail.com
I do check my mails every 4 - 5 hours. :D

Back