Starting a new project/band. Primarily metal focused.

metalsaveslives

Hi, my name is Douglas 20 this year. Self taught electric guitarist (so am willing to learn as long as you guys aren't arrogant), got really into electronicorexmetalcore/heavy metal when Crossfaith & Slipknot entered my life which was 2/3 years ago so i'm somewhat "new" to metal. Okay to the point, I'm looking for people who are interested in creating something together. We can start off by doing cover of bands that each individual likes etc. Have 2 bad experience so far, and am honestly just looking for people to enjoy music together which is hard considering the fact that very little people like heavy metal/electronicorexmetalcore in singapore. I haven't touched my instrument ever since then and I would like to get back to it as it is the only thing that makes me happy/sane in this world. It may seem like a solo project to you guys, but if you see where I'm coming from, then you should understand. Okay to the roles for individuals I'm looking for.

Roles:
Guitarist (Rhythm or lead doesn't matter, as I would like to learn lead stuff as well) (Plus situation base so may/may not need one)
Drums (Double Pedal/Single Pedal is fine)
Vox (If can do both clean and unclean that would be good)
Unclean Vox
Bassist
Synthesizer/Keyboard

Artists that I listen to: Crossfaith, Slipknot, coldrain, ESKIMO CALLBOY, Dangerkids, FFDP, I Prevail, In Hearts Wake, Jason Richardson, Killswitch Engage, Korn, PTP, Of Mice & Men, Blessthefall, Polaris, Stone sour, Whitechapel etc

Requirements:
1. Decent knowledge of your own instrument/abit of theory
2. Arrogant fuckheads won't be tolerated.
3. 2 jam sessions to see we can play together, lineup will change according to situation.
4. CONTRIBUTE YOUR THOUGHTS DON'T STAY SILENT AND EXPECT ME TO DO EVERYTHING.

Thank you for reading this message. If interested just drop me a message here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my name is Sam. I am 29.male Singaporean. I too have left my guitars and drums for a few years coz of issues... I want to get started on them again. And I want to learn new things.. I used to be able to shred but it will take some time to get back on form again.. I don't mind... I am a metal head for most of my life... I like speed thrash death metal and also DSBM.... If you want to meet up you can contact me.... 96753248...thank you..

- - - Updated - - -

You can contact me at 96753248 if you keen to try me out... Thank you

Hi!
I’m a vocalist. Can do all the KoRN songs you want.
Influence:
KoRN
Manson
Rammstein
Rob Zombie
Slipknot
Rage Against Machine
Deftones
Chevelle
Soulfly
Sepultura
Etc..

I’m open for any original composition and would love to have a session for you to evaluate.

\m/

-kutz

Back