sound art and experimental music anyone?

Enthusiast

Hi everyone. Im Sri here, a freelance female electronica composer-producer who currently juggles producing music and a day job.
I was wondering if there are any sound art and experimental music enthusiasts here?
For those unfamiliar [like i was before], i found out that this genre has a huge following and market in Europe.
Abit more about myself, Ive been in the music industry professionally for seven years. I was an apprentice for music [mentored under RP Sonic Arts lecturers for Noise SG Fest 06] and music production [mentored under local producer Don Richmond for Noise SG Fest 2012].
Ive produced for clients, musical and music licensing with Home Studio Music. i also teach music production module under the AMIS NAC scheme.

I experimented with sound art earlier this year and was quite surprised that my tracks were released in UK when I tried my luck getting in touch with a producer there.
So now Im working on new materials [to be completed by Jan 2014] , possibly with other like minded musicians to form a duo or trio, as to produce much more diverse tracks. Im planning to release these works in UK and be based in London by 2015.

Also in the pipeline is, if a duo or trio is formed, it would be conducive to rent a small studio space to work in an artistic freedom environment. Costs is to be shared.

This is an idea that i roughly worked out, so its still open to what could happen. hehe
Currently I use Samplitude Music Studio DAW, various in house plug ins and FabFilter plug ins.

my full works portfolio and contact is available at http://mymojo.webs.com

cheers!

Hi Sri,

I have been playing the drums for coming to 9 years and have been interested in electronica for a long time. If you are interested in having me as a drummer in your projects. Do contact me at my mobile 96360997. Look forward to hearing from you.

Back