Songwriter / guitarist looking for singer. Infl: Radiohead, Smiths, Pixies, Arcade Fi

intimoon

You like indie music? You have a good voice? Interested in writing songs? I have several ones, just need a partner in crime to complete them. We could jam and finish a few songs and then add more members

Hey! Do you have any of your stuff recorded, so that I could check them out? I'm a singer/guitarist, and my influences are pretty similar to yours. Am pretty interested to jam. Cheers! :)

Hey! Do you have any of your stuff recorded, so that I could check them out? I'm a singer/guitarist, and my influences are pretty similar to yours. Am pretty interested to jam. Cheers! :)

Hey, thanks for writing. A very quick demo we did with friends back in Canada. Sound quality is poor but you get an idea
seaslide.bandcamp.com

Hey, thanks for writing. A very quick demo we did with friends back in Canada. Sound quality is poor but you get an idea
seaslide.bandcamp.com

Hey, pretty cool stuff man. How many piece band are you guys? And also do you have facebook or an email, would be easier for us to discuss! Cheers

Back