Sly...

Fantasy_Evo

Just wondering has anyone saw sly playing guitar b4? i mean electric guitars..coz i heard that he has got a band but nver really see he perform solo with a guitar...no offence to all his fan but this is just my curiousity..

all of L.zefier's members can play the guitar. its just a matter of how well. in fact the drummer is rumoured to be the best guitarist amongst them.

momorockstar said:
all of L.zefier's members can play the guitar. its just a matter of how well. in fact the drummer is rumoured to be the best guitarist amongst them.

why doesnt the drummer play guitar then? hahha hmmmm :?

nope.... on SI... i believe the guitar wasnt even plugged in.... if i didnt see wrong on the photos on the lime mag.... dis mnt issue with taufik on the cover

haha. yeah i would agree with bodomchild. anyway the 2 guitarists in the band are competent in their own right so if it works for them, why not.

anyway if u caught the tv appearances after SI, u would've seen Sly performing alongside his lead guitarist and drummer. ya know, where all 3 of them are holding acoustic guitars but only the other 2 are really playing.

:wink:

Back