Ska musician needed!! Serious band here!!

chuck_chuck ska

Hie there guys and girls..anyone here interested in open up an ska band??

Influence:
*reel big fish
*the authentic
*Gerhana ska cinta
*the special
*etc..

Making of recording and video clip is already been handled by producer in indonesia.. u will get a chance to fly to bandung, jakarta, and more.. n im planning ,if we are ready and confident enough.. i will bring us up to media..

Performence to be covered for the start:
*Indonesia
*singapore
*malaysia

Requirement:
*20yrs and above
*male or female
*commitment
*not too busy with other things
*focuse and serious in music
*crazy and fun (important)

Looking for:
*Drummer
*Guitarist
*Bassist
*keyboardist
*trumpet
*Trombone
*Saxophone
*(Im the vocalist)

So anyone out there who interested do sms me at 85301422 (chuck).. thankz

chuck? May i know which band u used to play for..? Sorry... I played ska b4... But this sounds too good to be true... :)

to epool: im from a hardcaore band called fuled by agony..planning to open a serious and crazy ska band.. everything is well plan, only bandmates that is difficult to find...

to leto: u know what.. my bassist is hamdy from mistaken pirate as well..we are the one who planning to open up this new ska band.. and we hope aeverybody plays a part , serious and importantly " commitment"...

if only yazid didnt lose his guitar way back then, I might get that mistaken pirate to play 2nd guitar, too... LOL...
anyways up for this post...

ahh.. yazid... my buddy back in ns... miss those times.. and yes, pity his gear was stolen...

a little off topic, 360, tried to reply ur pm, but ur inbox qouta exceeded... LOL...

oh? okay. inbox cleared.
and wonder if i loan him one of my guitars, maybe he'll want to play again... *texts yazid*

rudyyyyyyyy.. a message for you rudyyyyyy..

maybe mistaken pirates should play rock since the horns had all but disappeared..

to chuck...

Hmmm... I used to play for a skapunk band called public nuisance back in 2000... We did cover many ska punk n punk rock songs.. For myself i would love to cover suicide machines,Less than jake, Kemuri, Slapstick, Reel big Fish, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Catch 22... etc... Hmmm... But now, my job is really long hours... Guess I can't comfirm if i can commit long term... Really interested though.. Anyway there's some kind of audition right? Won't know if i'll pass... Good luck anyway!!!... hope u get the whole lineup... Sorry if i waste ur time reading this...

Back