Shanine and Brenda

Safiria_Rules

Hey, Shanine Here. Currently A Guitarist, 14 Going On 15. My Bestie's Brenda, She's The Same Age. We're From Seperate Schools And We Only Knew Each Other For A Year When We Were In Primary 6 Together, But Now We're The Best Of Friends, All Thanks To One Band. That Band Is Tokio Hotel, Although We Have Other Tastes, Like For Example, I Like Muse, Avenged Sevenfold (I Hope They Continue) Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, Cobra Starship And Brenda Likes Pretty Much The Same, Including Panic! At The Disco. So We're Hoping We Can Find A Drummer And A Bassist Here On Soft, Between The Ages Of 14 and 16, Gender Does Not Matter. We Really Hope We Can Kick Off The Band. As For The Name Of The Band, We Still Have Not Decided, We've Only Come Up With Really Random And Lifeless Crap Like "Red Skittled Camera" :confused: So If Anyone's Interested, Feel Free To Add Me, Shanine On Msn: svz29895@hotmail.com :D

Last edited:
hi there welcome

just a quesiton for you, why do you type with a capital letter for every new word?

I'm used to it :/ but of course i won't write like this in school. It's really random. My finger just gets this really irritating urge to press the SHIFT button. Awkward and random huh.

At least she's not typing in caps all the way, Mirrorboy. That'd be like, I TYPE IN CAPS SO THAT I GET THE ATTENTION I WANT... !!!.. ???

XD XD

hi there welcome

just a quesiton for you, why do you type with a capital letter for every new word?

It's psychologically... She is having mental problem :) But don't take it serious, everyone has some mental problem in certain level... anyone says "i am completely mental problem free" so he/she is the real sick

Friend of mine, have to repeat everything one more time, like whisper one more time after he talk. Extra job right?

He says:
"Hi man how are you"

Then he whispers:
"Hi man how are you"

Like this young lady... doing extra job

Back