SHAI HULUD Live In Singapore

Echo

Echo Productions presents SHAI HULUD Live in Singapore!

25468_419454203573_501978573_5292274_2766499_n.jpg

Hardcore pioneers, Shai Hulud are touring Southeast Asia and will be hitting our shores in May!

Since their early beginnings in 1995, Shai Hulud have released 3 studio albums and toured relentlessly across the world. The band continues to tour in support of their 2008 album, Misanthropy Pure, one of their most critically acclaimed efforts to date.

Originally formed in Pompano Beach, Florida, but now residing in Poughkeepsie, New York, Shai Hulud have continued to belt out sounds of angry, melodic, multi-layered blends of beauty and aggression. Shai Hulud is uncompromising, musically, lyrically, and idealistically - not having succumbed to current trends.

This is your chance to catch one of the most influential hardcore bands of the last decade right here on our sunny island!

Date/Day: 1 May 2010, Saturday
Venue: Blackhole, 212 Syed Alwi Road
Doors open: 5:30pm
Ticket prices: $28 (Now till April 23 2010)
$35 (April 24 - April 30 2010)
$45 (At the door)

My Precious, For Better Endings and Fall of Mirra have been roped in as supporting acts! Yes, because we support local music like that.

Send an email to echo.sg@gmail.com with the subject "SHAI HULUD PREORDER" and include your Name, Contact Number and the Number of Tickets for the pre-order, in the body of the email and we'll arrange for a meet up. Buy your tickets soon to avoid disappointment (and also pay lesser)! :)

See you at the show!

www.myspace.com/profoundhatred
http://www.facebook.com/shaihuludofficial
www.myspace.com/echosg

NICE.... :mrgreen: Kudos to Echo for great ticket price + show on holiday too! No need take leave to watch. BTW how many tixs coz Blackhole is abit small right?

If you order your tickets early, you won't have to worry about tickets selling out! Plus, you pay a way lesser price than those who buy it later! See, it's a win-win situation!

Book now to avoid disappointment!:)

wah now there are so many underground gig organizers.

Good la.. the more the merrier! haha and plus, so many bands are looking to come to Singapore this year so they have more options in case some promoters are busy with other stuff...

Good la.. the more the merrier! haha and plus, so many bands are looking to come to Singapore this year so they have more options in case some promoters are busy with other stuff...

Or some promoters do not have enough money to bring everyone in. HA!

We are proud to announce the support bands for Shai Hulud's first ever show in Singapore!

Local bands My Precious, For Better Endings and Fall of Mirra have all been roped in to play!

So whether you are a fan of Shai Hulud or are a loyal supporter of local music, come down to the show and just rock out and have a good time! Pre-order your tickets now!

Keep watching this space for the show poster and we'll see you on May 1st! :)

www.myspace.com/myprecious
www.myspace.com/fbecore
www.myspace.com/fallofmirra

Last edited:
For those of you who have ordered your tickets, we will be contacting you soon!

For those who haven't, what are you waiting for?! The show is only 53 days away!

And keep watching this space for the posters and more updates! :)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave you ordered your tickets yet? :D

A little survey here. What song do you hope the band will play?

My Heart Bleeds The Darkest Blood
A Profound Hatred Of Man
Misanthropy Pure
Venomspreader
Set Your Body Ablaze (im sure they confirm play this one.. if not paiseh hor.. hehe)
This Wake I Myself Have Stirred

for now.. heh!

All the songs you listed above are those I hope they'll play! Well, there's one more though. The Creation Ruin!!

Hi all!

The first batch of ticket collection will be held on Saturday, April 3rd 2010. We will be situated at City Hall's McDonalds (Raffles City Shopping Centre exit, next to Starbucks) from 1-5pm.

If you have previously sent us an email to place an order, you would have received an email from us. If you have not, fret not! You can still be the first batch of people to get your hands on these tickets! Just be at the location stated above and you'll be able to get tickets at $28 each!

See you guys there!

Back