Serious original band looking for drummer

superboi

Who we're looking for:

- into rock music like rhcp, muse, audioslave, radiohead, a7x
- age preferably around mid 20s(exceptions can be made tho)
- prefer someone who has got experience gigging and recording and have played drums for awhile. However, if you have only been playing for a short time but is confident in your abilities please still come down for a jam. (I know people who have been playing for a shorter time than me but owns me)
- Has to be solid and tight, im not the most solid bassist around so the drummer better be able to hold his groove -_-
- We're not looking for Mike Portnoy MK-II, but it would be nice if you got some chops. You have to be able to come up with your own drum parts
- Can commit to jamming preferably 2 times a week
- has decent fashion sense, sense of humour and stage presence(self explanatory)

About us:

- our current line up has been jamming for about 1yr, its a 4piece band(vox/guitar, lead, bass, drums)
- our drummer is most likely leaving soon due to commitment issues, hence the birth of this topic
- we are are no virtuosos, but I'd like to think that we are fairly competent musicians.
- We are focusing on our originals(english rock, in a nutshell) right now, and we hope to record an EP as soon as possible. We have several songs that are 70 to 80% done, just lacking the drum parts. I dont mean to sound egoistic but I sincerely believe we have got some pretty good songs that sound better than most of the crap thats on radio nowadays.
- The 3 of us are currently holding day jobs, but we take this band thingy pretty seriously and we really do want to get our songs out as soon as possible. Its still a long stretch to say that we can to drop our jobs and become rockstars but it has always been the ideal for me, as unrealistic as it sounds.
So if you're a bum thats doing nothing but banging on your drums wanting to write some songs then AWESOME, but if you're like most of us who is holding a job then its still cool with me as long as you can give us your commitment.
- Incase you are wondering if we do gigs, the answer is yes if everyone is free we do gigs once in awhile for fun. But right now we are trying to get our songs recorded before we go on a gigging spree.

If you think you fit the bill, please sms 93694554 . :)

regards,

Brandon

Latest posts

Back