Serious n committed drummer wanted to play in pubs

firdaus

Hi guys currently the band drummer has left bcos he can't commit . We r now trying to find a replacement for him. The goal of the band is to play arnd 60 to 70 songs within 3 mths the song that we play r mostly top 40s and also some rock n blues rock. Once our song repertoire has reach around 30 song that we will start gigging n going for open mic . Here r some of the songs that we will play Hi guys here r the songs that we will be playing for the jam would be it's my life Bon jovi all along the watch tower,Dakota , she will be love maroon 5,wonderful tonight Clapton ,stairway to heaven , starlight muse, smooth Santana , and maybe hey Joe Hendrix n r u gonna be my girl jet. As for the requirement of the drummer he must b able to commit at least twice jamming sessions a wk, being familiar with the songs would b an advantage . Alright guys if you r interested for the audition pls do give me a msg at 8224078 . Guys this is not a leisure band the number of new songs that you will learn each wk would b arnd 8 to 10 songs it's serious n if u can handle it than pls do give me a msg I am looking forward to meet n learn with other musicians thank you for your time reading this post
B

Sorry guy my number is 82240785 n here r other songs that we will b playing every breath u take by the police, franc Ferdinand take me out, maroon 5 this love, the man who can't be move the script, superstition Stevie ray Vaughan

Hi Bro im Rashid a drummer been playing for few years now...im kinda interested to try out..u can email me at rashid.mohdsaid@yahoo.com or can text me at 84859685..im more comfortable to play rock , pop or metal. Im currently working office hours. So do let me know if u need me to meet u up.

Back