Serious Drummer Needed for Pop Punk/Alternative band

Prankzter_86

Hi there!! My name is Tan and my band is currently in need of a serious drummer.. There's a difference between serious and professional drummer. We don't need a super good drummer who can play very well but with attitude... We need a drummer who is willing to work things out with the band and play good music. We have past 2 drummer but both fall out cuz we find them not committed enough. Our practicing not gonna be that strict but at least to play once a week and it's gonna be schedule at everyone's ease. We currently already have list of songs we gonna start with. Our band is looking forward to play off at gigs and competition once we are ready. We came from various influence but not we gonna set off with alternative Pop Punk and alternative music. If you are a drummer and think you got what it takes and that's just commitment, please do text me at 84987564. Or u can add me at facebook at prankzter_86@yahoo.com.sg. We embrace diversity so all age and gender are welcome. The youngest of our member aged 19 and the oldest is 26. So fill in fast. We are giving a 3 weeks grace before we start jamming in studios. Cheers!!

what sort of songs do u consider alternative pup punk and alt music? can give some examples? not very good with genres. =P

We are starting with covers.. Looking forward to do originals once we are good enough? We gonna start with maybe by Foo Fighters, You Me At Six, Taking Back Sunday, All Time Low and My Chemical Romance? Text me if interested... Looking for a "Long-Term member"... Cheers

We try to make it at central as various members came from different part of singapore...

For your info,I am only 12 years old but don't worry as I will be able to play the songs that you have highlighted.
I can only start jamming on 2nd October after my psle.

Latest posts

Back