Serious bassist wanted

colourstorm

Hello, WE'RE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BASSISTS. My band is currently slowly writing originals. We believe the best form of live music is rock. However, i love to listen and make music that sounds like Muse, born ruffians, foals, etc.

This is where you can hear our originals made so far: http://www.noisesingapore.com/theartists/artistdetail/id/4082

Certainly bass will be a very important part of our band as i prefer 3 piece bands and strongly believe that bass and rhythm is the core of rock music's structure. I'm also 20 this year.

My ideal goal for myself is to be able to perform originals full-time, so it doesn't matter if i'm with a band or not, or if i'm in singapore or elsewhere. My drummer is still unsure of what he wants though but at the moment he is willing to tag along with me taking charge of ours and my musical direction. I definitely want us to progress and will make sure we progress. I will not give up. I may not know exactly how to go about getting to the ideal but i know i can learn and will be able find ways as i progress.

I'm about to finish studies and start NS soon this year, which will definitely limit our time and opportunity for music. My drummer is finishing his studies next year and starting NS next year. So this period is going to be quite limited and shaky for us. All the more important we need to continue to look forward in our musical paths in these difficult times.

Although my ideal goal for myself and the band will most likely be extremely difficult and take a long time to achieve, i find it imperative to continue to work towards that direction, regardless of how far away we are from it.

So, if you want like our music, want to contribute to it, want to join us, share close to similar viewpoints, do contact me and hopefully we can get somewhere together.

Thanks,
Joshua
(HP): 97952540

Back