serious bassist needed for death/grind band. we have upcoming tours/album release.

analdicktion

LOOKING FOR A BASSIST

Analdicktion is now looking for a bass player. We have an album coming out on Scortum Jus Records/Sevared in which I recorded the bass, but now we need someone to fill the position live, especially for upcoming shows.Please read the following criteria if you are interested.

1. TONE

We’re looking for someone who cares about their sound and will play in a style/tone as our recording. We’re not asking for someone very skillful (our stuff isn’t exactly technical by any means) but that sort of tone is a must…not just plugging in with dead strings. A Bass Distortion pedal (not guitar distortion that cuts the bass frequencies) or Sansamp is needed. We also are tuned down to G#/Ab so you are going to need a 5 string, a baritone, or a 4 string bass that can handle a B string. (we’d prefer pick players..but if you can play the stuff with fingers and get that type of tone, then no problem :)

2. TOUR

We are going to be touring and playing in different countries. Thailand in May/December. Singapore in April/June. We are also looking into playing in Indonesia, Malaysia and maybe even a few other Asian countries if offered. Next year we have plans to go to Europe. We need someone who is willing to tour and save money for their flight tickets. If you’re unwilling to tour and work/save money for flight tickets, then don’t bother.

3. STAGE PRESENCE

We are not a technical death hair spinning band that just stays still. Our shit is pretty simple to play so have some fun and get crazy and don’t just stand there playing and looking bored/feirce. be energetic :)

4. ENTHUSIASM

If you really not that much into the genre/music then don’t bother joining because you’ll get less interested as time goes on and quit…making us do this whole process again. We need someone who will loves this style of music and will enjoy playing with us and being friends with us.

So if you’re interested get to us at analdicktion(at)gmail.com or just hit me up on my personal Facebook (facebook.com/anallergytosilver) We are looking forward to having a permanent bass player that is ready to grind and brutalize!

you can hear our songs at facebook.com/analdicktion

Last edited:
Back