SOLD selling mtd kingston artist 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
from mtd website
'The MTD Kingston Artist bass was created by bass building legend Mike Tobias for the player who is looking for the aggressive sound of the large pole, dual humbucking pickup made popular in the 70's and 80's. The tone is punchy and ultra-clear; it is equally suited for the fingerstyle funker or the pick-wielding punker as well as the anything-goes rocker. A perfect companion to a "J" Bass or "P" Bass, the Artist incorporates many of the superior design elements found on MTD's revered American series of instruments - but at a fraction of the cost. Carefully constructed using high quality basswood, Eastern hard rock maple and beautifully finished in a stunning high gloss, the Kingston Artist is equipped to meet the demands of any serious player.

The Kingston Artist is probably our hardest rocking bass – it is used by musicians throughout the world that need a bass that can withstand use and sometimes abuse! From dive bars to recording studios to world-class venues, the Kingston Artist shines for years and years and years!'

IMG_2292_zpsd9814bae.jpg

IMG_2289_zpsf54b7186.jpg

IMG_2291_zps12a7253a.jpg

IMG_2264_zps58e08991.jpg

the green one
mine's 11/10 working condition, 9.8 cosmetic

ok now.. i'll pause on the description...some samples from youtube (use earphones/headphones pls to achieve better audio)

$1100...fast deal will get you a great deal

selling to feed my needs for GAS:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back