Seeking Committed Vocalist, Bassist and Keyboardist

gordonwee

We are 2 solo musicians aged between 29-32 yrs looking to put together a vintage rock / top 40s band in aim of getting regular gigs. Our objective is to get to around 150 - 200 songs before the end of the year.

Music wise, it will be radio friendly top 40s and Vintage Rock / Retro classics that we grew up with in the 80s. If we are to gig, we will have to play some newer top 40 pop hits that people want to hear. Even if it is cheesy.

We will cover bands like, Bon Jovi, Journey, REM, U2, The Police, New Order, ColdPlay, Oasis, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Santana, Aerosmith e.t.c.... you'll get the idea and contribute more to the list when we get moving.

Ideally, it will be a 5 piece band. Currently we are

Drummer: Joure (29 yr old European)
Guitarist: Gordon (32 yr old Chinese)

We are still looking for the following:-

Vocalist: Male - As long as you don't break glasses when you sing.
Keyboardist: M/F
Bassist: M/F

Basically, we can all improve together musically...but attitude is something that cannot change! Looking for easy going and committed members only.

We can Jam once / twice a week depending on everyone’s availability.

Some basic introduction….

Meet Joure: He is a drummer with about 7 years of playing experience. Music of influence include rock/hard rock and funk/reggae. His influences go as far as Jimi Hendrix, The Police, Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin and also alternative rock. Joure aged 28 is from Holland whom have just moved to Singapore.

Meet Gordon: He plays the guitar since 1996 but its been years since he was in a band. Holds a day job but practices late into the night. Music of influence include Jazz and 80s Rock. Influences go as far as Wes Montgomery, Grant Green, Santana, Eagles, Journey.

If you feel that we are able to get along and make this long term. Please give Gordon a call @ 90625637.

hi,rudy here,40s,been playing bass for couple of years,influences in top40s rock the likes of deep purple,bad company,queen to creed,jason mraz,3doorsdown.beep me at 92394873 yeah

hi hi

hey guyss

i'm nicholas 19

i really intrested in singing

i'm actually doing demo's right now
would love to play in a band

i'm into songs like pop exmple james morrison kriss allen which i feel my voice is suitable for, but would love to push my limits and rock hard in a band

so yaa

you can contact me at nicholasgunit23@hotmail.com

Back