Searching for a Bassist for a Rock/Punk/Alternative Band!

nachtebuch

Hullo budding musician,

We're a band of 17 to 20 year-olds seeking a new bassist! Experience is preferable, but we're happy to take in bassists with little to no professional experience since most of us are green and new to it all, too :) For the time being we're working on doing cover versions of punk/pop-rock/alternative songs by Paramore and Hey Monday, but musically we will definitely be observing where we move as time goes by! Feel free to bring your own tastes to the table since we do have a screamo-loving drummer and a folk-rock-listening keyboardist too XD Open-mindedness and a willingness to explore and learn are definitely definitely qualities that we would love to have in our band, so don't be afraid to contact us and ask!

If you're interested in joining us, you can contact Mayvis at madmayvy AT hotmail DOT com (replace symbols accordingly) or Yan at buch_nachte AT hotmail DOT com. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Hey.

I seem to fit the criteria, and I am sick of having to play most of the listed influences on Guitar Pro. Plus, I am a 22 male with a hybrid bass guitar. I too enjoy experimenting with Japanese rock songs.

I do hope I satisfy the requirements, and if I do, feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you!

i think i fit your criteria too haha. i am william from singapore poly, i just added you guys on facebook. kinda green also. I listen to paramore, heymonday, all time low, we the kings, versaemerge, every avenue, fob, the academy is..., or just those cool sounding band, maroon 5, jamiroquai, rhcp. also listened to screamo band like escape the fate, the used. A lot of band, and alot of influences and i am 18, from singapore poly business this year =)

Back