Schecters

dhalif

hey G77,

do you guys happen to have any schecter models with 24 frets, ORIGINAL floyd rose trem AND with a switch that is not blocked by volume/tone knobs? if so, could you list the models and price to go with it regardless of colour. thanks

Hye Dhalif, we dun have what you have enquired at the moment. Maybe you could just drop by our shop when u are @ work @ Maestro? heh.... You might find something you like.

Anthony

hmm hey i was wondering do u have
Synyster gates custom black with silver pimp stripes guitar?
its schecter if u do, do post here =]

they did have haha .. damned beauty , saw it a couple of times at g77 but after a while i think it was sold.

I’m a proud owner of a Schecter C-1 guitar. Now, I’m thinking of getting a Schecter C-1 Classic (still undecided whether to take the 3-tone-sunburst or the antique amber) with Schecter’s original hardcase. Do you guys have it in your store? If not, do you guys take order and ship it to Malaysia?

And if your answer is in affirmative, how much would it cost me including shipping? Hope to hearing from you guys soon. Thanks and have a nice day!

Cheers,
i-kan

Hi,
I'm interested in buying a Schecter Stiletto Custom-6 left handed bass guitar. Do you have any in stock, and if not, would it be possible for you to get one ordered for me?

lol.. thats my signature only.. im not advertising myself... and i was saying.. aren't they selling it cheaper.. and thanks..

Last edited:
hey, cool man relax guys.

how i wish schecter syn custom can sell like 1.1k so every fans can own it,

but sigh, artist series usually cost a bit, and when you get from the shop, the price will included 1 year warranty and free setup and all the free stuff that the shop will give,

guys who brought their guitar77 will understand what i meant. they got a lot of freebies and good discount.

so in the meantime, we will live with that. ROCK ON!~!

call me if you need anything,

best regards,
Rui

Back