Rock VOCALIST & KEYBOARDIST needed for CHASING HORIZON. Apply if you like rock music.

DaveMustaine

Rock VOCALIST & KEYBOARDIST needed for CHASING HORIZON. Apply if you like rock music.

We are currently a 4-piece band, looking for a committed & dedicated ROCK Vocalist & Keyboardist to join us, as our 5th & 6th member, to share our vision to becoming one of the local rock acts out there to look out for.

Our ex-vocalist has to stop performing to focus on his family & his baby son. Henceforth, we wish him all the best & he helped us out greatly for a recent gig that we performed together with him just 2 weeks ago, on 3rd March at the NTU Bike Rally gig. Video & pictures on our Facebook Band Page link below.

We play catchy old & new Rock Hits covers, ranging from 80s to the latest new Rock Hits. Our direction is strictly on Hard-Rock, Rock Ballads & Melodic Metal. No hardcore growling/screaming metal or Chinese songs.

We jam on a once-a-week basis, & do an outdoor gig once a month, or once every 2 months. Whenever there is a gig upcoming, we may rehearse up to twice a week, closer to the gig performance date. This is the kind of commitment level that we are looking at. Of course, we do our best to accommodate to everyone's availability & schedule, as family & work will always come first.

We are all in our 30s & local Singaporeans.

1 Lead Guitarist
1 Rhythm Guitarist
1 Bassist
1 Drummer

Our band page & logo: https://www.facebook.com/chasinghorizon

Our past public performances: http://www.youtube.com/chasinghorizon2011 (Our latest performance was this month: 3rd March 2013)

Ideally, the Vocalist & Keyboardist that we are looking for, share these common music interests with us. We like to play songs from the below rock bands:

Guns N Roses
Bon Jovi
Creed
Def Leppard
Foreigner
Journey
Firehouse
U2
Stone Temple Pilots
Mr Big
Van Halen
Bad English
Vertical Horizon
Third Eye Blind
Scorpions
Green Day
Skid Row
INXS
Megadeth
Metallica, and more....

and also newer bands like:

Nickelback
Lawson
Simple Plan
Linkin Park (if you able to rap, but if not, its fine too)
Hinder
Tonic
Tokio Hotel, and more....

Interested Vocalist & Keyboardist, pls msg me here or drop me a private message at our Facebook Band Page: www.facebook.com/chasinghorizon , with your intro, name, age, race, music interest, & are you in any bands currently.

I will contact you with the audition details for us to try it out together. We have an audition slot this week on this Thur 14th Mar, 9pm to 11pm.

Note: Below are the preferred audition songs that you can choose from, if you are able to do it. If not, we are ok to try other songs that you are comfortable with. Let us know in advance.

===============
Audition Songs Choices
===============

Firehouse ~ All She Wrote
3 Doors Down ~ Here Without You
Whitesnake ~ Is This Love
Hinder ~ Lips Of An Angel
Velvet Revolver ~ Slither
Metallica ~ Enter Sandman
Guns N Roses ~ Sweet Child O' Mine
Lawson ~ Standing In The Dark
Stone Temple Pilots ~ Plush
Creed ~ My Sacrifice
The Script ~ For The First Time
Blur ~ Song 2
The Calling ~ Wherever You Will Go
Simple Plan ~ Crazy
Vertical Horizon ~ You're A God
Avril Lavigne ~ Nobody's Home
The Cranberries ~ Zombie
Meredith Brooks ~ B.i.t.c.h

Re: Rock VOCALIST & KEYBOARDIST needed for CHASING HORIZON. Apply if you like rock mu

We got 1 keyboardist candidate coming down to try out with us tomorrow Thur night 9pm-11pm.

Looking for a Rock Vocalist candidate. If you can do most of the rock songs listed above, drop me a PM here, or go to our Facebook Band Page & drop me a private message with your name, contact & brief intro.

Re: Rock VOCALIST & KEYBOARDIST needed for CHASING HORIZON. Apply if you like rock mu

Tonite will be the 1st audition from 9pm to 11pm. Next audition will be held in April.

Vocalist who likes & able to sing rock songs, pls drop me a private note here, or at our Facebook page. Thanks

Hi all, the openings for a Keyboardist position will now be closed, as we have found one whom we think he is suitable for our band.

So now, it is left with auditioning for a Rock Vocalist. The next audition dates will be in early April, as some of us are traveling overseas. The April audition dates will be announced closer to the dates confirmed. Meanwhile, pls write in, if you are a vocalist & able to sing the above mentioned rock songs.

A quick update. We have 2 Vocalist Candidates for our audition date on Thur 18th April.

The next available date is Tue 23rd April 8pm-10pm. Do pm me here, or via our Facebook band page, if you can sing rock songs. We would like to hear from you, as we are gearing up for a gig in May & June. Thanks

The list of songs for the Vocalist Audition.

1. Firehouse ~ All She Wrote
2. 3 Doors Down ~ Here Without You
3. Whitesnake ~ Is This Love
4. Hinder ~ Lips Of An Angel
5. The Script ~ For The First Time
6. Evanescence ~ Bring Me To Life (We have a female guest vocalist for this song. If you able to sing the male duet part, tat will be great)
7. Blink 182 ~ All The Small Things
8. Jimmy Eat World ~ The Middle

Vocalist Audition Date: Thur 18th April 8-10pm. (2 slots)

1 slot taken. Left 1 more free slot.

PM us here, or PM us at our Facebook Band Page: https://www.facebook.com/chasinghorizon

===========================
The list of songs for the Vocalist Audition:
6. Evanescence ~ Bring Me To Life (We have a female guest vocalist for this song. If you able to sing the male duet part, tat will be great)
7. Jimmy Eat World ~ The Middle
8. Tonic ~ If You Could Only See

Next Vocalist Audition Date: Tue 23rd April 8-10pm. (2 slots)

1 slot taken with our 2nd vox candidate. Left 1 more free slot.

Inbox us here, or Inbox us at our Facebook Band Page: https://www.facebook.com/chasinghorizon

The list of songs for the Vocalist Audition:
7. Jimmy Eat World ~ The Middle
8. Tonic ~ If You Could Only See
9. Vertical Horizon ~ You're A God
10.Metallica ~ Enter Sandman

Latest posts

Back