Rock Keyboardist Wanted

Stanleeallen

Hey everybody,

My band is looking for a keyboard player that can also play a bit of rhythm guitar.
We play covers of classic and modern rock songs, such as Rush, Incubus, Ozzy, Radiohead, Bob Marley and more.
Currently we are just having some fun, but we have discussed playing some shows and doing some originals.

We are mainly looking for a keyboard player to play songs that feature keys/ambiance, like Queen, Styx, Muse and Elton John.
Knowing some basic rhythm guitar would be a major asset to fill in some gaps on songs without keys though. Nothing too complicated.

Keyboards and guitars can be provided, so you only need to bring yourself and any effects pedals you may want to use.

For inquiries, please contact me (Lee) at:
Whatsapp/SMS: 9658-2264

Look forward to hearing from you! \m/

It is! Do you have any interest in playing some rock keyboard with us?

If so, you can contact me at 96582264 via SMS or Whatsapp.

We are just starting out right now, but so far we play:

• Limelight, by Rush
  • I Shot The Sheriff, by Bob Marley
  • Crazy Train, by Ozzy Osbourne
  • Pardon Me, by Incubus
  • Wagon Wheel, by Darius Rucker (cover)
  • Megalomaniac, by Incubus
  • 15 Step, by Radiohead

With a keyboard player, we are hoping to play songs by bands like Queen, Styx, Supertramp, Elton John and much more.

Can you play rhythm guitar at all, like basic chords? That would also be useful.

We are just starting out right now, but so far we play:
  • Limelight, by Rush
  • I Shot The Sheriff, by Bob Marley
  • Crazy Train, by Ozzy Osbourne
  • Pardon Me, by Incubus
  • Wagon Wheel, by Darius Rucker (cover)
  • Megalomaniac, by Incubus
  • 15 Step, by Radiohead
aiyo, so fierce ah?

, we are hoping to play songs by bands like Queen, Styx, Supertramp, Elton John and much more..
can lah, sure can one

Can you play rhythm guitar at all, like basic chords? That would also be useful.
duno leh

Ok, if you'd be interested in jamming with us, let us know when you want to come out. We usually jam Tuesday nights at 8:00.

Back