Rock and Rollers..pls Read

rockinboys

1.Intro on myself...-Hi im a full time musician who sings and plays guitar ..all over s'pore have played in many bars and pubs and clubs for the last 5yrs and is still performing..on Acoustics now

2.Purpose of this add-As ive been doing covers most of my time as its my job ive decided to form another permanent band for my originals

3.Requirements,understanding and direction of the band-there will only one song writer in the band and thats myself..ideas are welcome but has to be approved by me the reason is because im writing songs with my feel and i need players to accomodate to that and put down to music the tunes and leads that i have written...(nothing to do with self sentedness or anything like that..)Feel will be early 90's and genre will be between rock and roll,rock,grunge,not heavy stuff no metal zone required,maybe just slight distortion for some parts

lead guitarist-i need a lead guitarist good on electric and acoustic-(no need for extremely long and shredding complicating solo's, just simple repetitive lead lines folowing vocal melody and simple but good solo,s--less is more

Drummer-one who can keep beats consistantly without metronome and good with feel..knows how to rise with climax..can control between playing loud and soft..more decent playing compared to loud crashing of symbols(nohing against it just not what im looking for)good for both acoustic and electric sets

Bass-i need a rock bassist-one hu is versatile can sustain and run and handles the climax parts well(time to go hard and time to keep it low)

the band must be commited..those who are willing to record an album when all the tracks are fully done to gig with me to promote the album..to spent at least twice a week at nite sitting down with acoustic guitar writting parts of the song..this will be your band..first priority and commitment..if youre ok with all of the above call me 81144953 josh

Forgot to add the acoustic infront of the rock and prefered age group
Genre will be between rock and roll,acoustic rock and grunge
Age preferbly from 25 to 35 yrs of age
Please apply only if you know that u are up for it.
Not looking for newbies,with no experience.and want to try out
Not for hobby and see how it goes
Not a band for learning or stepping stone..
Not a project band
Sorry not being rude but looking for those who can play well and contribute sensibly...

Last edited:
Back