RIP, Paul (Garage Studio & Sleeve)

Rest in peace dude. sorely missed by all at tss. dunno wad to say, at least he died peacefully.

didn't know him personally, but jammed a lot at Garage last time with my old band. i only knew just now when my friend informed me.

Rest In Peace Paul.

Hi everyone,

I got a call from Hakim, Sleeve's guitarist, at about 12 midnight and he informed me of his passing. I was really shocked and saddened; it was all very sudden. I just spoke to him during Stasis 8 and was looking forward to seeing him as I was supposed to jam at Garage today.

From what I have been told, Paul passed peacefully, cause of death unknown and the autopsy report will only be out in a month or two.

His wake will be held at St. Joseph's Church, 143 Victoria Street. It is near the old NAFA building, the back facing the new National Library at Bras Basah. The wake will be held until Wednesday. Those wishing to pay their respects may do so there.

Deepest condolences to his family, may he rest in peace.

Ian
OMS

VENUE OF WAKE

I just called Paul's partner, Anthony from Garage. He says that the wake will be held tomorrow at 7pm at St Paul & St Peter's Church at Queen Street.

My sincere condolence to his family , I have jam at Garage a few times , he is such a nice person, may his soul rest in peace .

purplehaze3691

Back