Reposting from Forming new band to experiment, write songs, and rock this century

TheGuitarGuy

Forming new band to experiment, write songs, and rock this century
Hey there!
If you are an experimental and passionate musician, let’s have fun together!
I’m interested to find a vocalist, drummer, bassist, and a rhythm guitarist (or lead) to form a band and jam/play around and write awesome originals! (Preferably below 25 years old)
Looking for either casual jammers or dedicated musicians. Let me know your interest and degree of dedication.
Preferably one with keen ear (Vocalist can sing in correct key, know how to adjust to key changes/ instrumentalist can match bass line, play harmony). Other than that, skilled or not, it’s not a big issue. Just hoping to find someone passionate and to have fun with music!
I play the electric guitar (sometimes acoustic). I did lead for my previous band, but I’m not that great. Still trying to get better!
I’ll be graduating from poly soon, after February or perhaps March. Afterwards I’ll have a longer period of holiday before NS enlistment.

If you are interested, do drop me a message.

Have a great day!

Me &TheGuitarGuy have been talking and we have been getting musicians but not really dedicated ones who are willing to put in their time for the group nor trying. My reason for writing this is to let you guys know that we are still looking for bassist and a drummer who would actually try to bond together as a group and have fun making music together. If any of you guys are really dedicated and passionate do contact us,TheGuitarGuy @ 9658 4026, me @ 83991421. And we want people with work ethic and willing to put in effort to make things work. Thank you for reading this and I hope you guys would consider things into detail before contacting us.

TheGuitarGuy

Forming new band to experiment, write songs, and rock this century
Hey there!
If you are an experimental and passionate musician, let’s have fun together!
I’m interested to find a vocalist, drummer, bassist, and a rhythm guitarist (or lead) to form a band and jam/play around and write awesome originals! (Preferably below 25 years old)
Looking for either casual jammers or dedicated musicians. Let me know your interest and degree of dedication.
Preferably one with keen ear (Vocalist can sing in correct key, know how to adjust to key changes/ instrumentalist can match bass line, play harmony). Other than that, skilled or not, it’s not a big issue. Just hoping to find someone passionate and to have fun with music!
I play the electric guitar (sometimes acoustic). I did lead for my previous band, but I’m not that great. Still trying to get better!
I’ll be graduating from poly soon, after February or perhaps March. Afterwards I’ll have a longer period of holiday before NS enlistment.

If you are interested, do drop me a message.

Have a great day!

Me &TheGuitarGuy have been talking and we have been getting musicians but not really dedicated ones who are willing to put in their time for the group nor trying. My reason for writing this is to let you guys know that we are still looking for bassist and a drummer who would actually try to bond together as a group and have fun making music together. If any of you guys are really dedicated and passionate do contact us,TheGuitarGuy @ 9658 4026, me @ 83991421. And we want people with work ethic and willing to put in effort to make things work. Thank you for reading this and I hope you guys would consider things into detail before contacting us.

We are currently looking for vox as well, do contact us if you're interested.

Back