Reduce Price!! 5 Strings Sehecter Bass 5 & Ibanez 5 Strings. (Photos insided)

BassmentOne

Schecter Bass 5 strings (EMG Active). & Ibanez 5 strings (active) photos inside.

Take Your Pick! Inni, minnyi,minee, moe

Wanting to let go of some 5 string basses to fund for other high end bass.
Note: Oh yes, Centre 5 string NOT SELLING. Keeping.

Selling this beautifull Schecter Bass 5 Strings.

EMG Active pickups. Very New. In superb Condition 9/10. No visible scratches or dings.
REDUCE TO $ 495. Was Selling $530. Or best offer when you come and test the Schecter 5 strings with a real 100w amp at my place. And check out the sound. I think its suitable for Rockers. But the beauty of this bass is it's Maple top. 6 bolts and 5 piece neck ! Good sustain.

Selling $ 530. REDUCE TO $ 495.
A shop in town selling it for $650!!!

Letting it go to fund for some other Brubaker 5 strings or TRB 6?? or even a nice Lakland or 'F'Bass 5 strings.
Call or SMS Hp: 96340925 or quick deal at Jurong/ Kembangan MRT.

IBANEZ SRX5 Strings.
Awesome sound. Have'nt seen one for SALE for a long long time.
Take a closer look at the binding(pearloid kind of finish) Somehow this is my favourite mid-low budget 5 strings. Sad to part with it.

Was Selling $690!!
REDUCE TO $ 655!!

This bass is so New that you won't believe it's condition. Mint Condition. 9.98/10.
Ibanez fast neck. Lots of tone and volume controls to dial in your sounds.
You will be amaze at the sounds it produces.

You have to look at this bass to appreciate its workmanship and beauty of its finish and inlays & bindings. My photo techniques does'nt do justice to the beauty of the Ibanez bass 5. Selling $690. REDUCE TO $ 655!!

Actually letting go most of my basses as it's getting too crowded in my studio with all the drums, keyboard and amplifiers. So got to trim down and down size.

Call or SMS Hp: 96340925 or quick deal at Jurong/ Kembangan MRT.

Thanks guys, so call and talk to me. Or better still come and test all threes 5 strings basses!
Would love to meet some fellow bassists. Cheers! Bros

Last edited:
Back