Recruiting Girls Band Members [Visual Kei]

Yuuki

Konnichiwa Candies-tachi,
I'm here to recruit band members. Well, it's actually my dream to form a Visual Kei band. Few years ago i was totally crazy over Visual Kei. Then i get to know The GazettE/ViViD/SuG/D'espairsRay bands...they were really cool to perform so openly & 'HIGH' on the stage. (I'm actually a huge fan of Gazette!) And because in Japan, mostly i saw was only boy visual kei bands right? so, i wanted a girl visual kei band, having our own visual kei style & design our own costumes wil be v fun ><
I'm Japanese Visual Kei Freak & is also a cosplayer. So probably will do a simple cosplay group in future when time is right.?
My expection will mostly be playing Japanese songs, writing our own japanese songs? Will decide further anw...And i should be taichou ba, i suppose...? Or if the person is willing and have a good leadership then we'll choose that person then XD I'm not very good at being taichou anw >< I can just help out the manager to discuss more on our band performance etc.
So, of course is better if u guys r more into Japanese style & know more abt Visual Kei. Then wil be easier for us to bond tgt with the same goal in our band. Err it's a better if u guys are 22 yrs old & below...
Jamming wil be weekdays evenings & weekends. More often in the holidays.
Well, because of my studies is always first so i still dunno how to play any instruments. Actually basic stuff i also dunno yet because my parents are strictly objected me playing any instruments. So, we must learn tgt from internet or music school etc :X Now, i've finished my N level so i can concentrate more on my dream to form band ><
If there is a possibility, will probably develop more on our performance?
And of course, when band is formed, definitely will not be DISBAND! I'm serious in forming the band! So, I don't want it to be disband, i don't want anyone to leave the band. So, Please think carefully ><

Interested candies, please PM or email me, yuukism@live.com
Looking forward to hear from you candies-tachi! Arigatou-gozaimasu!

Positions in the band:
- Vocalist ~ Taken
- Lead Guitarist ~ Taken
- Rhythm Guitarist
- Bassist ~ Taken
- Drummer ~

-Manager ~ Taken

Ijou, Yuuki

Last edited:
i wish you success to the forming of this band...hopefully a band of cute girls w gd technical skills ",

Position in band are all removed to prevent confusion.

If there are still girls interested in this, just email me~

Last edited:
Back