Re:mando pop band

coolboi_78

Re:mando pop band

Hi all fellow musicians,

m trying to form up a mando pop band as such in need of guitarist, keyboardist, drummer & of course a vox(male/female) myself on bass.
members nid nt b so pro cos I am aso a amateur. we will form up and do some weekly jamming and c hw it goes. mainly becos of music interest and building of team bonding and jamming together. so guys if u r interested, pls drop mi a line so tat I cn arrange on d meetin up of each other.

Re: mando pop band

band formed!!! in nid of a female vox who cn do oldies songs, 月亮代表我的心,听海,记得,让每个人都心碎 etc..... as such if there is a rhythm guitarist or so, u r welcome...... all above MUZ be committed to d band!!! (able to practise n jam wif us)

I am a mandopop vocalist looking for like minded group to jam with. Pls Whatsapp/wechat: Nine 3 Two 8 Three 1 Two 2.

i am a drummer, play guitar and sing a bit. I like to know more of the group setup, any plan to gig?

Hey there,im a guitar player and would consider myself an instrumentalist since I practiced a lot of lead guitar playing. My whatsapp 90607163

Back