Punk bassist and drummer needed!

techmonstr52

Calling all bassists and drummers. I need you. My friend and I need you. We're forming a Pop Punk/ Punk rock/Alternative/Alternative Rock/Rock/Hard Rock band. We currently only have a Lead Guitarist(my friend) and a Lead Vocalist(me). Basically if you can play bass or drums, we need you. If you want to be a background guitarist, keyboardist or background vocalist, you're welcome to Join too. We'd prefer if you live in Yishun too. That would make meeting up for practice easier. If you're interested, email me at techmonstr52@gmail.com with the heading Pantominefield. set the importance as important as well.

Ok. Updated version!Calling all bassists and drummers. I need you. My friend and I need you. We're forming a Pop Punk/ Punk rock/Alternative/Alternative Rock/Rock/Hard Rock band. We currently only have a Lead Guitarist(my friend) and a Lead Vocalist(me). Basically if you can play bass or drums, we need you. If you want to be a background guitarist, keyboardist or background vocalist, you're welcome to Join too. We'd prefer if you live in Yishun too. That would make meeting up for practice easier. If you're interested, email me at techmonstr52@gmail.com with the heading Pantominefield. set the importance as important as well. Our band is a new-ish band. Only the lead guitarist has experience in this art. We are around 14 turning 15 next year. So we wanna jam with people around our age.

Back