Progressive rock band looking for Drummer

Derrick Tan

Hi all,

My friends and I have started a band for writing and performance. Generally, we would like progressive rock to be our main focus, but we will also touch on hard rock, ballads, blues rock, etc.

We are looking for a drummer who is comfortable with odd time signatures, double peddling and if possible, provide vocal backup. However, we are also keen to jam with all interested drummers who feel they will be able to anchor our band.

Some of our 5/6 piece band's main influences are Toto, X-Japan, Dream Theatre, GnR, Aerosmith, Led Zep, Queen and the list goes on.

The band will primarily be focused on writing originals. We may also looking into doing weekly cover band gigs and wedding gigs, but writing our originals will still be the priority.

Our members' age range from 18-26, but we have no restrictions on age. The band consists of outgoing guys who like to hangout, get some drinks, watch live bands and watch football.

Now, if after reading and you feel interested to jam with us, please send us your demos or leave us a message! You may contact me at 97 944 944. Alternatively, you may contact Reeves @ 9691 0540. We hope to hear from you guys and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Cheers

Last edited:
Back