Pop-punk/Pop-rock Band Seeking Rhythm Guitarist

nachtebuch

Hey all!

Our band, Blame It On Eve, needs a new rhythm guitarist. We're a newly formed band of 17 to 20 year olds influenced by pop-punk/pop-rock bands like Paramore, Hey Monday, and All-Time Low. We're needing a rhythm guitarist who share our musical interests and who would preferably be a full-time member of the band rather than just a session musician. We're working on originals so it would definitely be great if our rhythm guitarist could also help bring something creativity to the table :)

Our band line-up so far includes a vocalist, a lead guitarist, a keyboardist (me), a drummer and a pending bassist. Interested guitarists are free to post here or contact either me (Yan) or our vocalist Mayvis at buch_nachte[AT]hotmail[DOT]com and madmayvy[AT]hotmail[DOT]com. We're open to both males and females. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:
im very interested!

im really interested in joining you guys.... I love those bands too and i have been searching for a band to play with for along tyme! So can i?

Hey, this is Kenn and 17 this year. Been playing the guitar since 2007 and had been in a band since then. Recently things didn't work out for the band, hence i've decided to join another band. Had a numerous gigs experience. Able to fit in for rhythm or lead guitars and back-up vox like screaming parts and all. Best when playing genres of alternatives, rock, pop rock.

Mostly influence by bands like:
All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Maine, There For Tomorrow, We The Kings, Paramore, Hey Monday, Jimmy Eat World and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

If any bands are interested, please contact me on 9144 0922, add me up on facebook or email me at kennxavier@hotmail.com.

Thanks & rock on!

I've added your vocalists at facebook. Will contact you guys soon as I'm really keen to join.

Back