Pop/K-pop casual jamming band

faithhh

Looking for: anyone who wants to cover pop or K-pop songs, other genres are also fine! :D (we could even record our covers and put them up on Youtube, I have an existing channel)

I'm 18 and have nothing much to do till uni starts, so I'd like to find a bunch of teens/young adults to play music with. I play the guitar and electronic organ as well as sing, but we can always do with more vocals and guitarists, so if anyone has a good location to jam at or is interested in joining me for casual jamming sessions, reply on this thread or PM me! :)

Looking for: anyone who wants to cover pop or K-pop songs, other genres are also fine! :D (we could even record our covers and put them up on Youtube, I have an existing channel)

I'm 18 and have nothing much to do till uni starts, so I'd like to find a bunch of teens/young adults to play music with. I play the guitar and electronic organ as well as sing, but we can always do with more vocals and guitarists, so if anyone has a good location to jam at or is interested in joining me for casual jamming sessions, reply on this thread or PM me! :)

Hi, I'm interested! :)

Back