Pompey fans

Maidendroogie

Just wondering if there are any other portsmouth fans here on soft.

I'm from pompey and am a die hard fan!

Any other fratton faithful around?

Just trying my luck...

In Singapore you will only see fans from top team - manures, lfc, arse and recently chelsea and coming - man city :mrgreen:.

If QPR got promoted to BPL and their owners pump in ridiculous $ to bring in top quality players/manager, than you will see QPR fans as well :twisted:.

In Singapore you will only see fans from top team - manures, lfc, arse and recently chelsea and coming - man city :mrgreen:.

If QPR got promoted to BPL and their owners pump in ridiculous $ to bring in top quality players/manager, than you will see QPR fans as well :twisted:.

hey man i agree with you i'm a MU fan

Oh yeah. I will nvr forget the goals he scored for Liverpool, my 'adopted' club. Pompey have great players, like Crouch, Krancjar and Glen Johnson but they need more defenders, as Sol Campbell and Sylvain Distin are waaaay too old. I have respect for ppl who support their clubs thru thick and thin, and i admire the way you have perservered even with your club stumbling.

yea..most ppl in sg support big teams only..cause thats what we're mostly exposed to by the tv..and perhaps influenced by family or friends..=/ but seeing portsmouth crumbling like that, it shows how good harry redknapp is

Back