Platform to promote cover music

ssxdots

Hi all, I was directed here by my singer friend when I was asking where I can reach SG musicians. :p

I have a small start-up right now focused on spreading and promoting cover music through a website (have people use it to listen to their fav. songs AND cover musics) and we are in the initial stage of things.

We think that not enough is being done to promote our amateur and cover musicians and we hope to change this situation.

But to build a successful website, we hope to hear your opinions on things, so if you don't mind, hope you can spend 5 mins to fill in this survey: http://goo.gl/TiQzYF.

It tells you about our website as well and signs you up for early access if you wish. We can sort of support YouTube listings now, and we hope to integrate with SoundCloud as well in the future.

We're a small start-up and would need all your help to spread the words around to other musicians and your fans. :). Thanks! :D

And since we are on this topic, what are the platforms (website, app, etc) available that helps you promote your music?

P.S. pls tell me if posting links is not allowed

Latest posts

Back