Pictures for Myidarre at DXO, 12 june

saito

Youth Empire event

Currently down with the chicken pox, but snapped these prior to sickness. Slightly better shots than the Gashaus gig by yours truly. Pics are from Myidarre's comeback show at the massive DXO club, playing together with Megalomania, Perceived Fate and Vinyl Summer Enjoy :)

Myidarre: Jiro (Lead guitar), Clement (Bass), Henry (Drums), Keru (Vocals). + Tera & Ben, not pictured
DSC00774.jpg

Me and my crazy kid bro Jiro. Love that nightshot
DSC00773.jpg

Sam (Rhythm), Louis (Drums) from Megalomania and me looking quite sick
DSC00772.jpg

Esther and me
DSC00771.jpg

Eyes!
DSC00770.jpg

Kieku, me and Vera
DSC00769.jpg

Clement and I comparing teeth
DSC00768.jpg

Jen and Keru should get together. We are working on it
DSC00767.jpg

So proud of him!~~
DSC00766.jpg

Keru during outro of 'entropy'
DSC00765.jpg

A very hyper vera on the dancefloor with me
DSC00764.jpg

Large crowd - place was full
DSC00762.jpg

Tera on keys for Myidarre
DSC00761.jpg

Keru
DSC00760.jpg

whole band
DSC00759.jpg

Tera (keys), Ben (rhythm)
DSC00757.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

Henry Right behind
DSC00751.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

Jump starting the Goth scene in Singapore.... Alright :)

Love,
Saito

saito said:
Jump starting the Goth scene in Singapore.... Alright :)

I hope i dont get any flake for my comments here... and i'm commenting only based on the pictures.. do you guys have demos on-line?

Eh... i really dont know abt getting the goth look but two things...

firstly, Clement shouldn't save on the foundation... want to put... put thick thick like those J-shock people. He looks like someone just threw flour on his face *edit* and you forgot to apply foundation on your neck *edit*...... and... haha.. when u mix young looking peeps dressed "goth-ly". You guys do look scarry though.... in a saturday morning scary cartoon sorta way. :p

lol... ah well.. thats why we hang out at night, not in the day.... thanks mark for posting me pic with u and louis up.. nobody took any pics of me during street fest.. sad...

nice pics guys!!
it's great to see some photos other than those taken in the IJ studios...

oh come on, Clement is only a weekend goth :p

that group of friends and myidarre are quite mild, you should check out Rei...

anyway its been a while since I got a camera up and out, usually too busy running the club to do anything

i overheard that many gothic lolita chicks wanna have clement's contact after their dj party slot

so if it means dunking your face in flour....

hey.. its not flour.. its foundation.. besides.. its visual kei.. so it means u gotta look adrogynous(did i spell it correctly?) so we gotta do all the make up.. i put on RED NAIL POLISH for dj fest!!!!

lol.. not to that extent la strats.... but yes.. the red nail polish and eyeliner was sheer gayness.. but then.. everyone there was dressed and doing makeup roughly the same way...

Looks like you guys have had a great time! KUDOS!!

As for make up, be it flour or foundation, at least they tried to bring in the culture, yeah we may not be suitable due to our skin tending to be tan easily, but i believe we tried our best to support the passion in goth looks, no one likes to put on heavy make up, but we do it coz we love the goth culture and even though we know obviously we sucked but we stand by our passion and dedication. Im sorry if our visuals makes you uncomfortable, but again the choice is yours, Kudos, Cheers and Peace to all bands who stood by their passion and dedication no matter what views are being thrown at you!

PS:Guys at DXO sorry, REI cant make it, got a gig to prepare for St Gabriel Secondary School, please inform us again if you guys have anymore gigs, we'll try our best to make it, else will morally support u guys!!

Regards
Koyuki
REI

eh, koyuki, never tell me got gig at st gabriels, damn near my place...
oh ya, megalomania might be playing on 2nd july at chong pang cc.. thats in yishun... so anybody wanna come down and support??

hey tieren.. which band are u from?? btw, u dont wish u played, cuz the bands were treated like shit that night...

Hey! Koyuki, you took that picture outside jam room B in gashaus haha!

what St. Gabriel gig?

P.s.: You guys want to go to Rock Da Fort and YGW?

saito said:
Hey! Koyuki, you took that picture outside jam room B in gashaus haha!

what St. Gabriel gig?

P.s.: You guys want to go to Rock Da Fort and YGW?

Got invited to close a campfire for a school camp at St. Gabriel, not a public event, will definately tell u guys if there are gigs, ^^

Saito:Yeah haha the background somehow matched the image LOL

Saito PS:Go and watch or perform? lol

hey tieren.. which band are u from?? btw, u dont wish u played, cuz the bands were treated like shit that night...

Kiss and tell. New band, used to be in stockholm syndrome.

Whadda you mean treated like shit?

we were supposed to get vip treatment,. last minute, organisers relegated us to a small corner in the club.. the tell us to stash our bags in the storeroom, then they tell us we need to pay to use the storeroom.. no free flow of any drinks, no drinks for any of the bands...
organisers cut our set time short.. from playing 5 songs per set, got cut down to 2 songs...

if that isn;t shit, i dunno what is...

Back