Piano Teachers with Grade 7/8 Wanted

Dreamaurora

Hi teachers,

Starting out as a piano teacher is no easy task. I am sure there are many times you wish you know how to start or teach more effectively. I am looking for teachers with specifically grade 7/8 practical to join my rank of students as I have a strong desire to impart my knowledge and philosophy to the younger generation of piano teachers. In my lessons, you will learn to be a proficient performer with an in-depth understanding of piano technique and repertoire. You will also learn practical teaching skills such as planning activities for lessons, preparing students for exams and performances, etc. There will be frequent performance and masterclass opportunities as well to expose you more to professional piano world. The diploma course is also geared towards professional qualifications and at the end of the first stage of my diploma course you can expect to attain DipLCM(Performance), DipABRSM/ALCM (Teaching), and AMusTCL.

Please visit my website www.wunadymusicstudio.com to find out more about myself and don't hesitate to contact me for more information.

Yours Sincerely,
Charles Wu

Latest posts

Back