Parapet Fall is looking for a Frontman / Frontwoman!

AIexiLaiho

Hey there people!

My name's Aiden and I play the guitar in the band Parapet Fall.

We're a new and upcoming band with just a little bit more than a ton of passion and love within the members, and we're looking for a vocalist!

Please allow me to introduce the band briefly? =)

Aiden, 16 yrs old, Studying (Hong Kah Secondary) - Lead Guitars / Backup Vocals / Recording Engineer (Internship under Blueprint Studios)

Jackie - 18 yrs old , Studying (Stansfield college) - Rhythm Guitars / Backup Vocals

Zym, 21 yrs old, Army (SCDF) - Bass / Band Manager (Contacts with The Bastard Movement)

Kelvin, 18 yrs old, waiting for army - Drums

The band formed early 2010 and has already written a few songs for recording, but cannot proceed due to the lack of a vocalist to complete the line up.
We are influenced by many many different genres, Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative rock, Power Pop, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Metal, Metal-core, Death metal, you name it, thus providing the band a very different sound from many other local bands. We are looking for a sturdy vocalist who has both the power, the range and also the style to make Parapet Fall something Unique and Different from other bands.

And as for commitment-wise, we're all pretty hyped up and all about the band, we have our own Priorities but the band / band members is definitely one of the most important thing to us as we do not take this just as a 'just-for-fun' thing, so,

IF YOU THINK YOU FIT THE BILL AS OUR FRONTWOMAN,

oh god damn it,
PM me,
Call me, 92714336
or
Email / Add me on msn, qizhi11@hotmail.com

For the love of Pizzas!! (HAHA, i know its random, just trying to lighten up the serious mood!)

Cheers!
Aiden

Parapet Fall is available for a VOCALIST / FRONTMAN / FRONTWOMAN to join!

Hey there people!

My name's Aiden and I play the guitar in the band Parapet Fall.

We're a new and upcoming band with just a little bit more than a ton of passion and love within the members, and we're looking for a vocalist!

Please allow me to introduce the band briefly? =)

Aiden, 16 yrs old, Studying (Hong Kah Secondary) - Lead Guitars / Backup Vocals / Recording Engineer (Internship under Blueprint Studios)

Jackie - 18 yrs old , Studying (Stansfield college) - Rhythm Guitars / Backup Vocals

Zym, 21 yrs old, Army (SCDF) - Bass / Band Manager (Contacts with The Bastard Movement)

Kelvin, 18 yrs old, waiting for army - Drums

The band formed early 2010 and has already written a few songs for recording, but cannot proceed due to the lack of a vocalist to complete the line up.
We are influenced by many many different genres, Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative rock, Power Pop, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Metal, Metal-core, Death metal, you name it, thus providing the band a very different sound from many other local bands. We are looking for a sturdy vocalist who has both the power, the range and also the style to make Parapet Fall something Unique and Different from other bands.

And as for commitment-wise, we're all pretty hyped up and all about the band, we have our own Priorities but the band / band members is definitely one of the most important thing to us as we do not take this just as a 'just-for-fun' thing, so,

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BE OUR FRONTMAN / FRONTWOMAN,

PM me,
Call me, 92714336
or
Email / Add me on msn, qizhi11@hotmail.com

For the love of Pizzas!! (HAHA, i know its random, just trying to lighten up the serious mood!)

Cheers!
Aiden

Last edited:
Back