Paid series of gigs (1-3mths) in early 2020

Macaw

Looking for one male and one female vocalist. Vocalists must be able to play either guitar or keyboards, and sing/harmonize while playing.

Up to 3 nights per week. Market rate pay.

English-only covers. Moodboard: stripped down, groovy, jazzy, funky, chill, understated soul.

Knowledgeable from oldies to current top 40s. Have many ideas how to breathe new life into songs - think Scary Pockets. Good at stage banter.

PM me video links of your performances for consideration. Thank you.

Hello, I am a female vocalist who doesn't know how to play any music instruments. Please whatsapp me 81150339 for the videos if you are still keen for vocalist. Thanks!

Hello, I am a female vocalist who doesn't know how to play any music instruments. Please whatsapp me 81150339 for the videos if you are still keen for vocalist. Thanks!
Hi sorry, as said, being able to play & sing is a primary criteria. Thanks for responding & best of luck.

Hi, I'm a vocalist who can play the keyboard. My video covers can be found on my YouTube channel Yuri Carolyn. Most of them are Japanese song covers but I also listen to a lot of English pop. Do contact me at 96689752 if you're interested.

"English-only covers. Moodboard: stripped down, groovy, jazzy, funky, chill, understated soul."

so i must know how to strip down to apply?

Amosteobird

I am proposing a female on keyboard cum vocals
Multi-Genre ( Jazz, Blues, Oldies & Pop )

Kindly contact to arrange for an audition.
Thank you

Hi, I’m a female vocalist/pianist with performance experience in playing Top 40s and acoustic rock, funky songs, jazz bossa nova and classical piano. :) able to improvise too and remake a song. Studied at Lasalle College of the Arts Music course.
You may contact me at 96771905 for audition. Thanks!

Looking for one male and one female vocalist. Vocalists must be able to play either guitar or keyboards, and sing/harmonize while playing.

Up to 3 nights per week. Market rate pay.

English-only covers. Moodboard: stripped down, groovy, jazzy, funky, chill, understated soul.

Knowledgeable from oldies to current top 40s. Have many ideas how to breathe new life into songs - think Scary Pockets. Good at stage banter.

PM me video links of your performances for consideration. Thank you.

Hey there! I'm a male guitarist/vocalist would love to join up and try to match up with a partner or a band, have been playing the guitar for over a decade accompanied by amatuer keyboard skills (self-taught). I would consider myself an above average vocalist, jamming to top 40s songs and evening old schools like Eagles/Beatles, etc. Hit me up at 8499

Hi My Name Is Malcolm Christian
I'm now performing at Fosters Holland Village
Fri n Sat
7.30pm
I also play Keyboards

Hi! I'm a female vocalist that plays basic guitar and keyboard however i have a very talented guitarist and keyboardist cousin and we can perform together! WA me +65 97373394 if you would consider!

Hi My Name Is Malcolm Christian
I'm now performing at Fosters Holland Village
Fri n Sat
7.30pm
I also play Keyboards

Hi Malcolm,

Pls send a video link of your performance for consideration. Tha ks for replying.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there,

As mentioned I'm looking for vocalists who can also play an instrument confidently. Thanks for replying!

Latest posts

Back