Pachoy - Drummer

spagchoy

Hello All! I'm Pachoy.

For months now I've been lurking on this forum and decided to finally post something.

As the title say, I play the drums(my main instrument). I also play the guitar and I like to sing. :D

I just like to enjoy music and have fun like everybody else. I've been playing the drums for quite some time now, but it was just recent that I really came back to it again.

My influences:

Carter Beuford
Andrea Vadrucci
Mike Portnoy (this guy is always on somebody's list! haha)
Taylor Hawkins
Chad Sexton

A sample of my drumming can be found here:

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=246032

Thanks alot!

Hello All! I'm Pachoy.

For months now I've been lurking on this forum and decided to finally post something.

As the title say, I play the drums(my main instrument). I also play the guitar and I like to sing. :D

I just like to enjoy music and have fun like everybody else. I've been playing the drums for quite some time now, but it was just recent that I really came back to it again.

My influences:

Carter Beuford
Andrea Vadrucci
Mike Portnoy (this guy is always on somebody's list! haha)
Taylor Hawkins
Chad Sexton

A sample of my drumming can be found here:

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=246032

Thanks alot!

Hey there,huzi stiglitz here,i was wondering if your still looking to find a band,because i really love you skill on the drum set!its awesome man,anyways my band played mostly original songs,mostly we like to mashed up all the genres from blues to pop rock to electronica,i hope you would join my band,and one last thing,after i have a drummer in the band im gonna sign up for ASIAN BEATS 2012,sms 82046390.CHEERS!!

hey huzi,

thank you for your interest. I was sending you a pm but your inbox is full.

sure, maybe we can arrange a jamming session with your band and enjoy music together. so how long have you guys been playing?

where/how can I hear your original songs? youtube vids? do you mind sharing them? I have no problem playing on such genre's that you mentioned because practically I play different kinds of music.

you can just pm me if you prefer.

cheers man! thanks.

Last edited:
Back