OM: pls comments on my song?

to tany

thnks for the comments,

i wont say its real jazz...basically i just use some jazz and blues idea when playing.. i also like the distortion part too hehe...

anyway if u r interested,
the chords are Cmaj7, Cmin7, Bmin7 and Amin7.

P.S my guitar is tuned half step down...

whoa, nice! :D thats a pretty nice clean ( that is clean right? :oops: ) i second what tany said abt the dist. part too, and its little wonder u like it urself^^

btw, do u use an amp modeller? or do u just go guitar --> pedals --> computer?

Hey Willy, I dunno how, where, with what and with who you did this, juz 1 word man...AWESOOOOME. Sumthing I could take down the beach on a nice windy day and get myself high without even gulping down a beer... GREAT FEEL you have dude....

would'nt it be nice that you can tab that piece out?? haha. unless its too awsome to share it. :lol:

thnks for the comment guys...

really meant alot to me!!!

hey i would like to declare a mistake in the rythem chords...
it should be Cmaj7 Cmin7 Bm7 and Emin7
Mine guitar is tuned in Eb

i have been playing for like 5 yrs..
my setup is this... its very simple...
pgm--> yamaha dgstomp --> creative audigy gamer line-in

for the connection from my effects to the sound card, i use a y connector cable. Dgstomp supports left and right channel so my recording will be in stero format.

for the song wise... the key is in minaly in Gmaj...while playing lead over the Cmin7 chord, just make sure not to hit the dissonant notes then it shld be ok...

i use mainly major and pentationic _altered blues and some melodic minor scales...
i u guys want the rythem track .. i can post it up..
have fun and rock on!!

omg.. it's so so so nice!! it's like having ahem with your guitar.. gosh.. real nice! *claps* i hope i can play like that :(

Back