OM: No Boundaries

NickMatthew

I don't know if God will ever forgive me for doing this... But here's my trial run at some Michael Angelo Batio stuff... The sweeps are pretty tough and the tapping riff i just shredded away so... Michael if you hear this, please don't kill me for it! :oops: And people... I apologize for the torture that's about to be placed unto your ears...

Here's the link: http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DP1JX49TENN30RP5WWQMYFSB9

God bless me...

asdas

u learn this ur self or u read from tab?? btw what kind of scales is this n wat key? sound like minor penta to me n ......?

i learnt it from a tab. But from what i hear... it's in normal major and minor in most parts. Except some parts it includes a major7th sweep, a few licks like the neoclassical in phrygian modes. Other wise it's more or less just major and minors..

yea, the best thing u can do for us is to lower the treble, up the bass a little, and re-record it so we can hear more clearly! :p

from the sound of it, im guessing a bc rich bodyart(stock pickups) and metalzone correct me if im wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

haww man ur good. i still dont get how to nail tht long sweep+tap part. And what happened to the last impossible tapping? :lol:

A very brave attempt bro. No comments on your sweeping stuffs. Really good

try. However you juz need to do more vibratos to make it sounds more wicked

& wild!!!

My set up for this recording was my bc rich bodyart mockingbird (stock pickups), Korg toneworks multi effects, Cheapo rebel amp, recorded off my mic onto laptop. Need to find out how dhalif records his tracks..

My respects to you for attempting this but the file has expired.I would really like to try listening to this.

Back