OM: Neoclassical Shredfest Joe Stump Pharoah`s Delight

Very nice bro. Hey I don't know if you already know this but Joe Stump and I (Tom Hess) play in the same band now, HolyHell. We are touring together this Spring, Tour dates are available at my site www.tomhess.net (and the Holyhell site). We are working on the first CD now.

Keep up the great work!

are u a band or wat ?haha .. kidna confused by ur identity

wat gear u used for ur recordings ?

tomhess said:
Very nice bro. Hey I don't know if you already know this but Joe Stump and I (Tom Hess) play in the same band now, HolyHell. We are touring together this Spring, Tour dates are available at my site www.tomhess.net (and the Holyhell site). We are working on the first CD now.

Keep up the great work!

wow thats cool bro, holyhell.. i need to chk it out.. i`m sure it will be kickass.. i`m very much influenced by Joe Stump aggressiveness.. its i bet its cool to be able to play in the same band as him.. let me know when the cd is released... i will personally buy it... btw i`m gonna chk out your music too.. bet it kickass too

to Tom Hess , btw i`ve chk out a few of your tunes at your site.. it certainly rock.. alot of neoclassical influences.. i think HOLYHELL is gonna rock!!.. tell me when its released, i will buy it ;) two great guitarist in one band!! this gonna rule :)

Hi,

Yes I'll have all that info on my site when the CD is done. It should be released early in 2006 (Spring maybe). We will be on tour when the record actually comes out.

tomhess said:
Hi,

Yes I'll have all that info on my site when the CD is done. It should be released early in 2006 (Spring maybe). We will be on tour when the record actually comes out.

that would be cool.. can`t wait. :wink:

Back