OM: Immigrant Song (led zepp!) by Andrew & Hafiz

a very interesting cover.........vocals are quite good considering robert plant's vocals........though at the start could improve better with more vibratos on the vocals and cover the bass regions......

but on the overall a very good job......led zeppelin's songs are never easy to do........ :D

flash_tay said:
a very interesting cover.........vocals are quite good considering robert plant's vocals........though at the start could improve better with more vibratos on the vocals and cover the bass regions......

but on the overall a very good job......led zeppelin's songs are never easy to do........ :D

i could have worked on the vocals alot more. thanks for the advise, i shall work on that. high notes kinda tough to vibrato :cry:

thanks for taking the time to check out the song :D

Went a bit off pitch at the;

"Fight the horde, singing the cry, valhalla I am coming" part, and a couple of other parts in the song.

You're straining your voice pretty badly to do them, right? :twisted:

But otherwise, NICE JOB. Plant and Page would be proud. :supz:

hey dude(s) ,
i have to say i was shocked.
it sounded so alike. the ahhhhh part neds some work done, and the strating part , "we come from the land...." should be a bit slower. just my 2 cents. :wink:

hmm, i tink the bass is lagging a bit, not really nailing it down...
Y U POST IT IN SOFT??!!! ARRGHH!!!

other than dat nice drums!! who covers the drums part? marder?(haha)

17wil said:
hey dude(s) ,
i have to say i was shocked.
it sounded so alike. the ahhhhh part neds some work done, and the strating part , "we come from the land...." should be a bit slower. just my 2 cents. :wink:

alright man, thanks for checking it out!! :)

felytone said:
hmm, i tink the bass is lagging a bit, not really nailing it down...
Y U POST IT IN SOFT??!!! ARRGHH!!!

other than dat nice drums!! who covers the drums part? marder?(haha)

aiyah dun like dat lah.. ur bass playing was fine!...
hehehe

Back