Newbie vocalist interested in joining mando pop band

mustlovecats

Hello!

I love singing at KTV and mostly sing Mandarin songs, although I also know a few English ones. Some of my favourite singers include Cheer Chen, Sodagreen and Rene Liu. I can also sing songs by Fish Leong, Stephanie Sun etc. I used to learn classical piano but am not able to improvise.

I'm interested in joining a band as a vocalist, mostly for fun. I've had no prior experience in performing, but am open to perhaps busking, or trying out small ad-hoc gigs that are not too scary (I've often thought that it might be fun to be a wedding singer). I have a full time job so will not be able to commit to super serious or ambitious groups, but please PM me if you are interested in singing/playing together :)

You can hear me here.

Hello, I've heard your cover and I think it's not bad. I'm looking to form an acoustic duet to perform as well as to record YouTube videos and original music. Genre is mostly acoustic, and we can do both Eng and mandarin. I am a 25 year old vocalist and play the guitar and piano. If you're interested drop me a WhatsApp at 91465062. :)

Back